Sunday 26 July 2015

Timeless Sketch Book...

Hi everyone,

First of all...sorry if I've shown you this before...I can't remember if I have or not!

I made this a little while back now but forgot I had it until today when I was cleaning up 'my corner' of the conservatory and the little art cupboard in my room. 
There it was...in with a pile of 'forgotten' things at the back of the cupboard.


It was just a simple blue and brown brayered background with a Gorgeous Girl stamped and painted in coordinating colours with a second face 3D mounted on foam pads.
The clock is a Tim Holtz die and clock stencil on the background in Chocolate Pudding (PaperArtsy fresco finish chalk acrylic paint).
And to finish, an Ellen Vargo PaperArtsy stamp printed onto the tag in Metalic Glaze.




The clock was coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.

I hope you like this and if you have any questions then please don't hesitate to ask.
ArtymeB:) Xxx.



No comments: