Tuesday 18 August 2015

Pens, Pencils and Utensils...

Hi guys,

Here's something I made yesterday with a 49p thing Nana Joy bought for me from the Doctor Banardo charity shop just round the corner from my home away from home in the hope I'd up-cycle it.

If you can remember...a while ago I made a pencil pot out of a dog food can. All my utensils out grew it so it was time for a new one!

Before...


After...





I think the idea to put the cork board on the side is ace (if I do say so myself) I really enjoy making notes and lists...now I don't even need to get up to get a piece of paper!

The white base is PaperArtsy Chalk and the other two are Smurf and Lavender.

All the buttons, strips of paper, sign and cork were stuck on with Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue however the cork was also screwed on for extra stability. The 'wood rounds' paper was stuck on with red double sided tape from The Range, the screws you see on there are for decoration; I thought they looked cool!

The screws were bought from the Tiptree Cheap shop and are SUPER handy. I've only two left...NOOOO!lol

Hope you like this and if you have any questions please ask but if you know what this thing was before its face-lift, please tell me! 
ArtymeB:) Xxx. 

No comments: