Friday 3 April 2015

Another badge!..

Hi everyone,

Only a little thing today. I made this using grunge paste, Paperartsy Fresco Finish paints, PaperArtsy stamps, a die and two epic pegs! I love mini pegs...I don't know why...but I do! 
I painted the underneath section of the badge with Chalk PaperArtsy paint and the top section was Snowflake paint. For the Paperartsy Ellen Vargo spots I used the new China paint and the scratchy circle was stamped with PaperArtsy Smurf paint (also a new colour).
The Grunge Pasted flower was painted with Lavender and Hyde Park.


The die was the Tim Holtz Sizzix Banner die. I can't remember what make the letters were but they weren't expensive.
The badge back was stuck on with a hot glue gun. 

I hope you like this. I should hopefully be back tommorrow with another 'ArtymeB make'. Happy Good-Friday everyone:)
ArtymeB Xxx.

No comments: