Sunday 12 April 2015

Postcard Winners!..

Hi guys,

The Random generator on Random.org has chosen the winners of the three postcards I have made. Drum roll please...the random numbers chosen at random were...1, 5 and 2!

So if my anonymous person, Allison Williams and Julie Ann Lee would kindly email me please on... brackensparkes09@hotmail.com 
to give me their address'so these postcards can be sent ASAP that would be great:).



If you enjoyed taking part in this friendly competition do let me know and I'll do a few more in the future:). 
Until the next time, stay arty and keep out of mischief! 

ArtymeB Xxx.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

am I anonymous?

Unknown said...

Yep! If you are the one who entered to win one...then...yes it's you! Xxx.

Bibi Lindahl said...

Congratulations to the winners of these beautiful postcards!!

Unknown said...

Yay I won one and it's gorgeous! Lovely surprise, thank you so much it made my day.
Absolutely love the design.xx

Anonymous said...

I won how do ya feelllllll 😏😏😏😏😏