Sunday, 12 April 2015

Postcard Winners!..

Hi guys,

The Random generator on Random.org has chosen the winners of the three postcards I have made. Drum roll please...the random numbers chosen at random were...1, 5 and 2!

So if my anonymous person, Allison Williams and Julie Ann Lee would kindly email me please on... brackensparkes09@hotmail.com 
to give me their address'so these postcards can be sent ASAP that would be great:).



If you enjoyed taking part in this friendly competition do let me know and I'll do a few more in the future:). 
Until the next time, stay arty and keep out of mischief! 

ArtymeB Xxx.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

am I anonymous?

bracken sparkes said...

Yep! If you are the one who entered to win one...then...yes it's you! Xxx.

Bibi, Rubber Dance Stamps said...

Congratulations to the winners of these beautiful postcards!!

Alison Williams said...

Yay I won one and it's gorgeous! Lovely surprise, thank you so much it made my day.
Absolutely love the design.xx

Anonymous said...

I won how do ya feelllllll 😏😏😏😏😏